Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What can children do on holidays?

With the warmer months ahead Norfolk is a popular choice for a family holiday in the sun! So much to do, no travelling time, and such a safe Island. Here are some FREE options for the kids; Walk in the wild, mini golf, giant chess game, Lion's Club playground, NI Museums offer free entry for all school children and why not let the kids run wild and FREE in the National Parks or in the pristine lagoon of Emily Bay. Most tour operators offer children's rates and some eating out places offer children's menus. If mum and dad would like time to themselves, call into the Visitor Information Centre for a list of recommended baby sitters.

2 comments:

  1. Paultons Park Discounts
    Norfolk is the best choice for visiting with family.Good facility provides for family.keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from ANGGA DIMAN and then I decided to apply under their recommendations and just few hours ago I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $30,000 which I requested for. This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan to apply through their email (anggadiman1@gmail.com) I am happy now that i have gotten the loan I requested

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment or query. A Norfolk island local will get back to you via this blog shortly.